About the project
TAMA 38 project is located in Ramat Eshkol, a luxury neighborhood in the center of Jerusalem. The project is situated on the edge of a large and green park in a neighborhood which combines English speakers with older Jerusalem families. This makes the building most sought after.
The project will reinforce building against an earthquake, renovate and extend the existing apartments with two rooms; one of them a secure room (MAMAD) and addition of Sukkah porch for each apartment.
The exterior of the building will be upgraded and renewed. There will be an elevator for each building. The garden will be newly landscape.
Programs and simulations
All apartments have been designed to provide residents with the highest standard of living. The apartments offer luxurious planning options and a host of extras.
• A luxurious main entrance lobby designed in architecturally , including granite flooring and granite walling.
• A quality elevator from a leading manufacturer, with an option to operate as a Shabbat elevator.
• Storage room for each apartment.
• Jerusalem stone on the external cladding.
• Perfect environmental development.
• House protected spaces, including a filter by device in each apartment.
• Unique architectural design as per customer requirement.
• Under floor heating.
• 60/60 cm porcelain flooring, (optional upgrade to 80/80 cm) with a wide choice of designs.
• Monobloc, suspended toilets with a concealed washing mechanism.
• Ceramic wall cladding in a variety of sizes and shades.
• Bathroom cabinet including integral sink and mirror.
• Decor in shower and bath rooms – 4 models to choose from.
• Acrylic bath.
• Preparation for heating.
• Anti-slip flooring 33 / 33 cm tiling.
• Busy / free lock.
• Water heating – electric heater + thermosolar system (solar water heater)
• Designed faucets.
• Luxurious kitchen.
• Kitchen cabinets Upper and Lower cabinets made from laminated ply wood boards, including a standing unit for an oven and a built-in oven.
• Preparation for a dishwasher close to the sink.
• Flat-mounted acrylic sinks.
• Caesar stone work surface in a variety of shades.
• Quiet drawers.
• Designed faucets with a flexible tap-end.
• Integrated handles.
• Three phase electric power * 3 * 25 amperes.
• Preparation for a heating stove in the bathroom and shower.
• Intercom at the entrance to the apartment.
• Preparation for air conditioning.
• Service outlets) water protected) in the kitchen and in bathrooms.
• Wide balconies
• Sukkah balconies from the living room
• Garden faucets on balconies
• Designed steel door
• Quality interior doors filled with a variety of flexboards, including designed handles.
Windows and Aluminum:
• High quality aluminum and glass windows.
Double glazed windows except in the safe room and bathrooms / toilets.
• Preparation for shutters in the security room, and preparation for netting in all windows.
• Electric roller shutter in living room.
• Aluminum roller shutters in bedrooms.
• Especially wide window openings.