About the project
A construction project in the prestigious Beit Vagan neighborhood, located in the southwest of the city on one of the highest peaks of the Jerusalem mountains and in close proximity to the light rail and other major arteries.
The Beit Vagan neighborhood combines quality community life alongside educational institutions, synagogues, culture, spacious parks and shopping centers.
This project will include the construction of a magnificent building that includes 12 spacious and prestigious housing units, while maintaining a high standard of construction and rich technical specifications. From the entrance floor (luxurious lobby), underground parking, manicured garden, Shabbat elevator to the highest level of finish.
At the end of the project, buyers will enjoy spacious and luxurious apartments and a spectacular view of the Jerusalem mountains.
Programs and simulations
All apartments have been designed to provide residents with the highest standard of living. The apartments offer luxurious planning options and a host of extras.
• A luxurious main entrance lobby designed in architecturally , including granite flooring and granite walling.
• A quality elevator from a leading manufacturer, with an option to operate as a Shabbat elevator.
• Jerusalem stone on the external cladding.
• Perfect environmental development.
• House protected spaces, including a filter by device in each apartment.
• Unique architectural design as per customer requirement.
• Under floor heating.
• 60/60 cm porcelain flooring, (optional upgrade to 80/80 cm) with a wide choice of designs.
• Monobloc, suspended toilets with a concealed washing mechanism.
• Ceramic wall cladding in a variety of sizes and shades.
• Bathroom cabinet including integral sink and mirror.
• Decor in shower and bath rooms – 4 models to choose from.
• Acrylic bath.
• Preparation for heating.
• Anti-slip flooring 33 / 33 cm tiling.
• Busy / free lock.
• Water heating – electric heater + thermosolar system (solar water heater)
• Designed faucets.
• Luxurious kitchen.
• Kitchen cabinets Upper and Lower cabinets made from laminated ply wood boards, including a standing unit for an oven and a built-in oven.
• Preparation for a dishwasher close to the sink.
• Flat-mounted acrylic sinks.
• Caesar stone work surface in a variety of shades.
• Quiet drawers.
• Designed faucets with a flexible tap-end.
• Integrated handles.
• Three phase electric power * 3 * 25 amperes.
• Preparation for a heating stove in the bathroom and shower.
• Intercom at the entrance to the apartment.
• Preparation for air conditioning.
• Service outlets) water protected) in the kitchen and in bathrooms.
• Wide balconies
• Sukkah balconies from the living room
• Garden faucets on balconies
• Designed steel door
• Quality interior doors filled with a variety of flexboards, including designed handles.
Windows and Aluminum:
• High quality aluminum and glass windows.
Double glazed windows except in the safe room and bathrooms / toilets.
• Preparation for shutters in the security room, and preparation for netting in all windows.
• Electric roller shutter in living room.
• Aluminum roller shutters in bedrooms.
• Especially wide window openings.